Note: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the suspension of the IL General Assembly, several of our advocacy campaigns are largely on-hold currently. We have a list of basic resources for families during the outbreak here.
- Vote Yes for Fair Tax! The pandemic has made passage of the ballot measure in November to allow IL to have a graduated state income tax more important than ever. Follow the link to sign up for updates from the fair tax coalition.
- The Right to Play Every Day
- No more illegal data sales by the College Board
- Opt out: How and why to refuse the IAR
- Supporting the movement for #PoliceFreeSchools: Organizing is taking place around the state to remove police from schools
Find out more, including how to get involved and take action, at the links!